Description of Premium Shaggy Flokati Greek Rugs Ivory colour from Rugs...
We are now presenting the sought after Premium Shaggy Flokati Greek Rugs Ivory colour from Rugs & Stuff - 2000gsm - Many different sizes at a brilliant price. Don't miss out - purchase the Premium Shaggy Flokati Greek Rugs Ivory colour from Rugs & Stuff - 2000gsm - Many different sizes here today!
Sink your toes into our beautiful thick fluffy genuine flokati rugs which are made particularly for us in Greece.
Our natural flokati rugs (off-white/ivory in colour) are luxuriously thick and made from remarkable quality New Zealand wool. These rugs are a heavy 2000gsm quality so select us if you want a flokati of the very best quality and remarkable touch.
If you are comparing prices with other shops, please note that the majority of other rugs on Amazon are of lighter construction, some as low as 1300gsm. The images are not likely to represent the real rugs If the weight is not stated in the listings, ask the seller.
The size estimated is measured on the backing of the rug. Add approx 10 cm for the totally covered area.
As with all hand-crafted carpets, the edges of the flokatis are never ever precisely straight. This only contributes to their appeal.
Please note that as these rugs can slip on some floors, we recommend our anti-slip underlays for these rugs. Try to find our listings on Amazon for more details on the 4 various types of underlays that we stock.
Cleaning flokati rugs.
- Flokatis are extremely resistant to dirt and spots. Cleaning flokatis is very simple. If your flokati is not very unclean, it can just be shaken and brushed. Dirt and dust do not cling to flokati wool fibres.
- If more unclean, after shaking, hand-wash utilizing the mildest of soaps developed for wool products in very little amounts, in cold or lukewarm water.
- Prevent high water temperature levels and chlorine bleach. Dry cleaning should be avoided. The chemicals utilized for dry cleaning can ruin the natural protective surface of the wool.
- After letting constantly running water rinse the flokati for a short time, overlook to dry on a line. When dry, the flokati can be brushed or left as is with its brand-new, fresh fluffiness.
- Cleaning a flokati rug appropriately does not harm the rug.
Luxuriously thick and made in Greece from superior quality New Zealand wool. Cheaper flokatis are made with rough Greek wool.
These rugs are a thick 2000gsm quality so choose us if you want a flokati of the very best quality and superior touch.
Flokatis are highly resistant to dirt and stains. Dirt and dust do not cling to flokati wool fibres.
Natural, off-white colour